Tuesdays & Fridays 7 – 9pm, 50p
11 – 19 years
The centre offers a safe, warm and welcoming place for young people to socialise, meet new friends, and become part of the community.
- A friendly space to meet new people, be creative, and to have your say
- Our music hub provides an area for young people to listen to their music
- Activities include pool, table tennis, darts, football, basketball, cooking, arts & crafts, and more
- Refreshments and chillout space
- Increases confidence and self-esteem
- Opportunities for young people to discuss issues that are important to them
- Provides 1-1 support, signposting, positive activities
- Training and volunteering opportunities
If you have any questions, please call us on 01507 602868 or 07873 861353 or email us at email@example.com.